Google Assistant that made its debut in Allo is going to be in all android device running android 6.0 Marshmallo or above. Google has announced that this Google assistant, the company’s voice based virtual assistant will now be available in android devices too .
After the debut in Allo app , google’s assistant was available in Pixel and Pixel XL devices and now it has made its way to android devices. The Google Assistant is one of the main interfaces for Google Search, Google’s flagship product. Google used to serve billions of searches per day, but when Google made the Assistant exclusive to the Pixel phones, it limited the usage of the heavily-promoted interface to a tiny fraction of possible users.
“The Google Assistant will begin rolling out this week to English users in the U.S., followed by English in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, as well as German speakers in Germany. We’ll continue to add more languages over the coming year”
Google assistant was one of the biggest launch to come out last year in the field of Artificial intelligence.
There isn’t much difference in old “Ok google” voice interface. This assistant is more close to human now, so rather than a search page there will be an IM window . You can ask the assistant to do anything and it will do it for you.
• Google Assistant is smarter than Ok now. Google assistant knows 70 billion things.
• There is an IM interface and this assistant is going to be more a friend. Google assistant can hold conversation with you.
• It can scan your data to help you what you are searching for.
• This assistant gives you subscription on daily weekly or monthly basis on how you need.
• Google assistant provides answers from quora.
• It will work for you even if you don’t ask. Like , if you are planning to go out for a lunch, assistant will help you with the options.
So , this Google launch is again a markable google’s launch. This is completely based on AI and strongly programmed. Google always leaves the mark with some exciting and amazingly new features. Its always a step ahead, Its Google.